Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vomit Your Sins Out

I'm gonna start off this post with a warning. Please do not ever attempt to consume the Iced Milk Tea over at E Hub's Hong Kong Cafe. It's toxic.

What you see may not be what it seems.

If I don't wake up from my sleep tomorrow, you'll know what killed me. Yes scoff all you want, I know it's hard to understand why I can survive a motorbike accident but yet get myself eliminated by a cup of Iced Milk Tea. But hey shit happens, and my guess is that they used some expired milk for my drink. Caused me to vomit for the first and second time in my life. (Twice!)

If you don't include the times I vomitted because of alcohol and supersized pills.

To think I can finally finish an upsized Extra Value Meal for once. Double fillet-o-fish somemore. I guess I probably managed to digest only 1/3 before the rest went to the toilet bowl. I'm sorry that the toilet cleaner has to clean up my mess but I swear I tried my best to get my vomit on target. It's just that it's not as easy as peeing, damn it.


I'll never understand why those anorexic people can force themselves to vomit what they've eaten. And on a regular basis, which is the crazy part. Why would they wanna taste what they've swallowed down again, except that this time round, it's in a liquified form? Like in my case, fillet-o-fish + seaweed fries dipped in curry sauce + probably some gastric acid.


As if the bittertaste of the vomit wasn't enough, now my chest hurts as well. Feels like something is blocked or something and it hurts whenever I take deep breaths. Oh man, I hope it goes away soon. But if I don't make it, please hand my $85 OGL pay over to my Dad. And yeah tell Leonard I've used up his pay on Vietnam brides. Appreciate it.

On hindsight, I think somebody is trying to punish me for feigning my ignorance at something I already know. Somebody up there in the heavens. I'm sorry that I've sinned, but I've got my just deserts already and please be fair and punish the rest too. I can help you name them.

Mr Chief Culprit, Leong Jun Wei
Mr Act-Cannot-Act-But-Actually-Can-Act, Chua Wei Jie
Chao Recruits, Kenneth Phang and Wong Jian Rong

Oh wait Mr Buddha, I've got their pictures too.


Hope it helps.

4 comments:

daphne(: said...

"I think somebody is trying to punish me for feigning my ignorance at something I already know."

If that is refering to me, then (haha) don't be so guilty.
It's either I'm slow or all your acting were good. I think its the latter :P
oh well!
but hey, still, THANKS for asking so many questions even though you already know the answers to them! For one, even said the answer yourself ( though I didn't realise till jw told me.)
HAHAHAHAHA :P

Anyway, I hope you feel better. seriously.

daphne(: said...

"Mr Chief Culprit, Leong Jun Wei
Mr Act-Cannot-Act-But-Actually-Can-Act, Chua Wei Jie
Chao Recruits, Kenneth Phang and Wong Jian Rong"

I like how you name them too :P HAHA

But hey like what I told Weijie, I know you guys care. Deep from my heart, thanks. (to Letty too!)

jun ren said...

Lol, it's okay man. No problem.

Anonymous said...

no new post. loyal, faithful reader anticipating.