Sunday, August 23, 2009

Have We Met Already?

We're all lonely for something we don't know we're lonely for. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we've never even met?
David Foster Wallace

Booming thunder, streaks of lightning and chilly air are all signs of trouble for a motorcyclist. But yet I found myself wishing that it would rain, for sometimes it actually feels good to wallow in self pity. But it didn't happened. As if the heavens is trying to comfort me.

I have not had this feeling for a long long time. And yet it had to hit me despite being in the company of plenty people. Fun, exciting people. Which goes to show that the world works in unexplainable ways.

I thought I handled it pretty well. At least until now, that is. But singlehood does get a little lonesome sometimes, doesn't it? Knowing that somebody you love is always there for you is something I wish I can have.

But there's nothing that can't be solved with a glass or two of Baileys. For sleep can be quite a nice antidote sometimes.

5 comments:

sexybabe said...

Hey dont emo leh! well when the time come it comes:)

jun ren said...

Lol, a good sleep is really an antidote.

Anonymous said...

LOL! TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR BLOG POST! )):

AS USUAL, I MISS YOU ALL LIKE MAD!

-LETTY-

Anonymous said...

cos letty so not happening in perth. HAHA! dude, singlehood almost 4 yrs and counting. sian.

D

jun ren said...

Lol dave. Letty is always there for the taking. Ahaha.