Friday, August 14, 2009

Cherish those Moments

Some people like Wei Jie like them big and exciting whereas some like Daphne perhaps, like them small and intimate. The former prefers it to all happen simultaneously whereas the latter would prefer it to occur several times over a period of time.

Before you start insinuating that Wei Jie is gay and that Daphne has erm, an acquired taste, I'm talking about birthday celebrations over here.

Sharon's 20th birthday at Marina Barrage

I just had one today. Nope not for myself (I'm kinda dreading my 21st birthday) but for Wan Qian. Though I normally prefer to be involved in a birthday celebration that is held on the birthday boy/girl's actual birthday itself, we didn't today because I suppose we aren't important enough. Sigh.


Just kidding of course. One should never incur her wrath. Because it'll be like Final Destination. And we all know they all die in it. For you can't escape death.

I wonder if anybody will survive the latest instalment.

As compared to last year, the celebration this year is considerably smaller in scale and there's just me, Jimmy Well Hung, Evelyn Well Hung, Quah Bee Sze and of course the birthday girl, Chew-it-man Wan Qian.

Five people you meet in heaven.

It was pretty good nevertheless. I wish I have pictures to go along with this entry, but contrary to popular belief, I don't really like taking photos. I'm just not photogenic. I have to like probably take 20 times before I get an acceptable shot of myself.

It's either I'm asleep

Jun Wei's 20th birthday & Letty's farewell party

With an unexplainable expression

Cassandra's Farewell

WTF?

Seventeen Summer Challenge

Carrying unglam stuff

Before leaving for Hong Kong

And this one takes the cake. Machiam I saw a freak pretty lady.

Genting with Letty

Like I mentioned earlier, there are good ones. Though the chances of me getting a good shot is miniscule, I do get them.

Sharon/Wan Qian said this is my best photo or something along that line.

On the ferry to Macau

Thanks, appreciate your kind words. But I think I look better in this.

Traveling in HK's MTR

At least my eyes can be seen in this picture.

A picture paints a thousand words and it can't be any more true. Words can indeed only describe so much whereas pictures like the ones above capture moments that may be otherwise forgotten along with the passing of time.

Moments of Hilarity

Every man for himself for that last piece

Moments of Exhilaration

Aftermath of Solero Shot

and Moments of True Friendships

The Gang of Eight

The Fool's Club

It'll be extremely regrettable should these moments are not captured. And it doesn't really help that I do not have a digital camera either. But... tagging me in Facebook whenever possible would be great!

--

Coming soon, Wan Qian's forced expression while receiving her present!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

this is quite funny. you really spend quite some time doing this huh. lol.

QIAN said...

thanks junior small bird, i know u love final destination as much as you love the avenue of stars. you've got a lifetime ticket, non-refundable, sorry. LOL!

jun ren said...

LOL. thanks both of you.