Friday, October 02, 2009

What I'm Really Afraid Of (Continued)

I had a sudden cold realisation today.


I'm only 4 days away from not being able to shit whenever/wherever I want! No more doing the deed in the comfort of my own home or shopping malls anymore. No more reading newspaper or playing PSP while producing fertilisers anymore. And it's hello to toilets in another island and the great outdoors. How very tragic.

Seems like I'll have to keep it in during field camp

Pardon my crudeness. I needed to let it out. No pun intended of course.

And taking it from my previous post, what I'm really afraid of starts with the letter "S" and has something to do with this:

Come on... what are you waiting for?

Nope, it's not sex(lack of) Wei Jie. It's what comes after that actually.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm actually a firm believer in sex after marriage. All you need is a moment of folly and this little guy will be staring at you

Hello Daddy, what's up?

Just make sure you get married before you hit 40 though. You wouldn't wanna end up like him.

His first time lasted 1 minute

Anyway, it's SLEEP I'm talking about. Good quality sleep. Unfortunately for me, good quality sleep equates to at least 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep. And the chances of me getting 10 hours of sleep a day in Pulau Hell is as good as surviving a Letty's tombstone piledriver.

Can't get any worst than this

I know this sounds like a lame excuse, but do you know why I'm always late? 99% of the time, it's because I can't get my ass off my bed. It takes me at least 5 snoozes to wake myself up. 1 snooze 10 mins and you do the math. So there you go, it's not like I want to be late. I simply can't help it!

Then sleep earlier lah. Ignored.

Not only that, my Dad has offered to buy me 2 weeks worth of "Breathe Right" for me... without me asking him to. And his rationale? He's worried that Ah Bengs will whack me because they are kept awake by me not breathing right.

Don't hamtam me please

As much as I wish to deny that I snore, I do and pretty loudly too. And the best thing I heard about my snoring is that it's consistent. Which of course doesn't really help matters.

So here you go, what I'm really afraid of is not something trivial, it's a matter of life and death. Somebody save me please.

No comments: